Domestic Installation Procedure
- When a site survey is requested and completed we will produce an individual design and quotation.
- If you live in a conservation area or listed building you may require planning permission. www.nidirect.gov.uk/planning-permission.
- If you are happy with the design and costing the installation can begin.
- Installations will be complete in 2 days with scaffolding being erected previously and dismantled the day after.
- Mounting rails and panels are secured to the roof, while the inverter is wired internally and generation meter installed close to the consumer unit.
- Once electrical testing is complete the PV system can be switched on.
- All test certificates are completed, (G83, NICEIC, MCS and Ofgem) sent off for approval and registration for ROC payments.
- Operating instructions and certificates are handed over to the customer in the form of a manual.